This is an exciting and ongoing opportunity for an experienced HGV Class 2 Roll On Roll Off Driver.
For this role you will be:
• Collecting and delivering 15 to 25 Yard skips
• Operate the Hook lifting equipment
• Ensuring the vehicle is stabilised at both delivery and collection points before engaging the hook lifting equipment
• Engage the automatic sheet to ensure the safety of the load, check the load for hazardous materials or poor load and determine if the load needs adjustment before moving off.
For this HGV Class 2 Roll On Roll Off Driver role you must have:
• An LGV C Licence
• A Digital Tacho Card
• A full driver qualification card (DQC or CPC)
• Must be customer facing with good written and spoken ability.
• Must be able to adhere to health and safety policies of both the haulier and their clients.
• Must have previous experience operating a Roll on Roll off vehicle.