*Sociable hours available offering weekly paid hours *
Can you offer positive and empowering support work for adults and young people with Autism?
Do you have a passion for helping people to become more independent and to have more choice and control?
If you answered yes to either of these, contact our agency today!
We are looking for experienced support workers to join our agency and work within an Autism specific day service in Heanor, Derbyshire.
The home offers a wide range of structured activities based on individual requirements and interests. As a care worker, you will be assisting service users with daily tasks, such as dressing and eating. You will help the service users live as independently as possible. You will ensure that physical and psychological wellbeing is the utmost priority.
Benefits for you;
– Choose your shift pattern
– Local work
– Immediate starts
– Flexible Hours
– Choice of care or support
If you have the qualities needed to make a difference, contact us today!
For this role, you must have;
– Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
– A minimum of 3 months experience in a Care environment
– A DBS dated within the last 12 months or the facility to pay for one
– All relevant mandatory training up-to-date and ideally certificates to show for this or the facility to pay for these.