Are you seeking for an immediate start? Monday to Friday? Apply today!
If you are an experienced customer service advisor then we want to hear from you!
We have exciting opportunities to join our team supporting our National client within the customer services department based in Hinckley. Leicestershire. This position offers full time hours & an immediate start. You will be temporary for up to 12 weeks but this could turn into a permanent contract for successful candidates.
Working within the customer services department can be a challenging but rewarding role. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running from the get go, someone who is great at communicating at all levels & someone with an empathetic approach.
Your job role will include but not be restricted to:
• Taking inbound & making outbound calls to customers
• Escalating complaints to the next person efficiently gathering as much information as possible
• Be able to clearly relay any information over to the complaint handler or customer in a professional way
• Make the client feel comfortable & confident that you can help them whilst remaining calm
• You will be excellent at providing customer service
• Be competent in using all computer systems
• Be reliable
• Keep calm under pressure
• Have an excellent telephone manner
• Be a clear communicator
• Willing to learn
• Must be available to start immediately