Reporting to Production Manager
· Individually responsible for product, safety, authenticity, integrity and legality.
· Ensuring the efficient use of product, equipment and personnel resource to meet and exceed customer
requirements in a timely, safe and cost effective manner whilst adhering to all quality and health and safety
· Work closely with the Production manager & Production Supervisors with regard to daily aspects of production.
· Ensure equipment is regularly, correctly and adequately maintained to maximise the safety & efficiency of
· Ensure all relevant production and storage / haulage areas are correctly prepared ready to begin prior to the arrival
of production teams and are adequately and correctly closed down after production is complete ensuring necessary
quality, safety and hygiene standards are met.
· Maximise machinery output and suitability on an ongoing basis ensuring optimum efficiency in accordance with
volume and work types, e.g. ensure machinery is turned off at breaks.
· Timely completion of systems and paperwork ensuring accuracy and compliance.
· Operate with different parts of the businesses as required depending workload and necessity.
· Ensure good levels of house-keeping are adhered to, including the required cleaning standards, equipment is clean
· Identify and report any errors on the production line or equipment to correct channels
· Be part of the smooth running of the production operation.
· Lead by example and challenge the “mess”
· GMP is always 95% minimum for area
· Promote a ‘SAFE’ culture by ensuring that Health & Safety is adhered to and report any Health & Safety risks/near
· Any other jobs or activities that the management identify that will fit within known capabilities
You will be dextrous and have the ability to work in a fast-paced production environment, attention to detail and the ability to work within a team is essential.
Punctual and well mannered