Apply today for the fantastic opportunity for a full time, permanent position offering an immediate start!!
We have an exciting opportunity for a multi-skilled warehouse & maintenance operative to join our client gaining a permanent contract. Our client is a niche engineering company, based in Hinckley, Leicestershire. They specialise in selling quality products in the UK & also offer a bespoke installation service worldwide.
Working as a Warehouse & Maintenance operative you will be familiar with all aspects of the role with previous, proven experience. Your job role will vary daily but you can expect to carry out duties such as:
• Cleaning/Maintaining tools & equipment.
• Checking products, picking & packing.
• Stock control.
• Maintaining company fleet vehicles.
• Off loading.
• Other general warehouse & maintenance duties.
Please note to be a successful candidate you must :
• 3 years previous experience within a similar role.
• In date accredited FLT Counterbalance licence.
• Full UK driving licence.