ONGOING ROLE, IMMEDIATE START!
We have immediate starts available for KItchen Assistants to work nights for our client in Burton. You will be earning £12.00 per hour in this role.
You will be working within an active warehouse kitchen, building your skills as a kitchen assistant. Your main role will require you to serve a variety of food and drink demonstrating good customer service.
Some of your responsibilities:
• Serve and prepare a variety of hot and cold beverages
• Serve and prepare a basic variety of hot and cold food
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment
• Respond to customer requirements and queries
• Adhering to Health & Safety and Food Hygiene practices
We ask that any applicants for this role meet the following criteria:
• Experience within a similar role is desirable but not essential
• Food Health and Safety Certificate is desirable
• Good time management skills
• Reliable and punctual
• Great customer service skills