Do you want to pick and choose your hours? And want to be paid weekly?
We are looking for experienced support working, who are wanting to work, day shifts alongside our client based in Retford.
Our client is a residential supported living facility, who specialise in providing care and support to young adults, who have been diagnosed with autism and learning disabilities.
Your duties will include;
– Following the policies and procedures set out by the service in which you are working.
– Ensure you understand the needs and requirements of each services user you are asked to support, following the detailed care plan in-situ.
– Help support the service users with their day-to-day routine, always encouraging and promoting independence, choice, and dignity. (Some aspects of personal care may be involved within this role.)
– You will be required to document and report any concerns which may arise, effectively and efficiently.
– Attend any booked activities with the service users.
– Assist with nutritional needs and offer support where required with food intake.
– Encourage and engage in activities to develop life skills.
We require the following experience for this role;
– A minimum of 3 months previous paid UK experience in a similar role.
– In date enhanced DBS check, this will need to be dated within 12 months, or on the update system and a certificate will need to be provided as proof.
– In date mandatory training.
*Please do not worry if you do not have the DBS or mandatory training as we are able to help you with these*