Full-time ongoing work available for experienced Assembly Operatives in Rugby (CV21).
You will be working for an very successful manufacturing company helping assemble parts for industrial vending machines.
Your daily tasks will include:
– Perform assembly duties as given by your supervisor and be able to work around the different production cells.
– Achieve required output rates.
– Update and process your own job sheets.
– Ensure that the relevant quality system procedures are followed.
– Complete assembly tasks such as but not limited to building draws and electrical trays and building lid channels in the lid line.
To be successful in this position candidates must have the following:
– Be hard-working and reliable.
– Previous assembly experience is ideal but not essential.
– Have their own transport.