Permanent full-time work available with genuine career progression opportunities!
Apply today to attend an interview this week.
Your main duties will be to provide administrative support in the office and to the Senior Office Administrator for an engineering company based in Burbage, Hinckley.
Your daily tasks will include but not be limited to:
– Filling and retrieving information and documents
– All aspects of Sales Order Processing and Stock Control using Sage 1000
– Data Entry
– Typing/Drafting/Proofing letters and quote
– Organising travel arrangements – booking flights, ferry’s, taxis etc. and applying for visas
– Answering the phone and managing the diaries
– Liaising with transport companies
– Arranging Imports / Exports
– Dealing with customer enquiries
– Purchase orders
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
– Be professional, punctual, methodical and organised
– Computer literate and be excellent with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
– Experience using Sage 1000
– Have good touch typing skills (shorthand would be an advantage)
– High level of English spelling, grammar and numeracy
– Be accurate with good attention to detail
– Show initiative and meet deadlines
– Be good with juggling tasks and prioritising
– Have a polite, confident and helpful attitude to communicate (face to face and telephone) with UK and overseas customers/partners and suppliers as well as having a presentable appearance.