Monday to Friday class 2 drivers wanted. We’re looking for Class 2 driver who can deliver a variety of caged goods to heritage centres, service stations, and restaurants across the midlands. You will be required to move the cages and sometimes unpack them with the client onto pallets. Small number of drops per day usually around 5 to 15 depending on the distance between drops.
Shifts start early in the morning, giving you your evening free to relax.
The successful candidate will be punctual, willing to learn, and eager to get started! They must also meet the following requirements:
• A Full UK C Entitlement
• A Digital Tachograph Card
• A Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
• No DR, DD or CD convictions within the last 5 years
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• 6 months + HGV 2 experience is preferred, though new passes are accepted.