Warehouse Operatives required for recongised logistics company, based out of Hoyland.
You will be an integral part of the logistics operation partaking in a variety of roles.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Sorting high-value parcels into locations within the warehouse.
• Picking parcels ready to be loaded to vehicles for delivery.
• Unloading lorries of parcels and scanning them into the warehouse.
• Scanning orders out onto vans for delivery.
• Ensuring all health and safety processes and procedures are followed.
All other duties will be set out during the shifts by management
–5 YEAR CHECKABLE WORK HISTORY
– At least 3 Months Commercial Driving Experience
– A Valid UK Drivers Licence
r Checkable Work History
The perfect candidate would also need:
– Great personable skills
– Good organisational skills
– Be of a presentable nature