Pssst!!! Ever fancied a career in recruitment? Maybe you are looking for your first career or maybe it’s time for a change. Whatever your situation, recruitment is challenging, fast paced, rewarding and holds plenty of career opportunities. Is this what you’re looking for? Read on….
Situated in a conveniently located modern office, you will receive extensive one on one and group training, allowing you to develop your potential to its maximum. You can be a part of our very experienced, successful team and enjoy numerous benefits such as: –
· Up to 34 holidays per year
· An extra paid day off every year to celebrate your work anniversary
· Excellent basic salary dependent on experience
· Uncapped/transparent bonus scheme
· Mentorship programme
· Training in line Recruitment & Employment Confederation standards
· Genuine career progression up to management level
· Seasonal party
· Free onsite parking
· Dress down Fridays
The Recruitment Consultant Job
You will be responsible for proactively sourcing new candidates using a variety of different methods. You will manage their applications, ensure that they comply with legislative guidelines, and identify placement opportunities with clients based in your geographical area.
The job of a Recruitment Consultant relies heavily on creating, developing and maintaining relationships with numerous clients, therefore you must have a genuine passion for engaging with companies and securing their business.
You will communicate with your customers daily, creating staffing solutions, advising on market trends, troubleshooting and discussing future requirements.
What skills and attributes do you need to be successful?
· An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· A drive to overcome challenges and problem solve
· A genuine desire to succeed and develop your career
· A team player attitude
· Previous experience in a customer service environment
· Experience in a sales environment would be advantageous
· Educated ideally to degree level
· A driving licence and access to transport