Warehouse order picker / forklift
This represents 1 OPPORTUNITY for permanent full time work
Ased on a You will be paid £340 per week, minus deductions
This is a Monday to Friday opportunity on a weekly shift pattern.
The shifts work on an AM and PM week rota as is highliighted below
Monday to Friday - 0600-1400
Monday to Friday - 1400 - 2200
The work we have is Order picking / forklift truck driving. The shift will be able 60% OP and 40% FLT, We have 3 full time permanent vacancies we are required to fill by our esteemed client in Sleaford.
The successful candidate will be picking orders, palleting up and moving the goods by forklift in their warehouse
You must have an RTITB counterbalance forklift truck license.
You must have had the license refreshed within the last 3 years.
You must have at least some warehouse experience.
You must have been in regular work within the last 3 months.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references