Warehouse operative – PM Shift
This is a temporary leading to permanent role. Permanent after 13 weeks.
The pay is £8.25 for the first 40 hours with time and a half paid after.
The working hours are 14:30 – 21:00 with a 30 minute unpaid break.
**Temporary leading to permanent work for warehouse operative on afternoons**
Warehouse operative required for very reputable client based in Sheffield. In this role, you would be working as part of a small yet vibrant team. You will be required to assist with loading vehicles for the following days deliveries, unloading of any freight that is delivered in and any other warehouse duties that will be set out by the warehouse manager.
The successful candidate will have previous warehouse experience, be physically fit due to the size of the products and be able to work indepdentally as well as part of a team. Must be able to provide a 5-year work history and must be able to pass a CRB/DBS background check
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references