Recycling Operatives (Immediate Starts)
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
This is a full time, on-going role. Permanent roles available for suitable workers.
The rate of pay for this role will be £8.21 per hour for over 25s, and £7.70 per hour for under 25s
Hours of work for this role will be Monday to Friday, either 06:00 to 13:30 or 13:30 to 21:00 rotating week on week.
Immediate starts available for Recycling Operatives, working with our Sheffield based client. You will be required to stand for long periods, sorting paper and card delivered from recycling plants for bailing. The job will involve repetitive manual work within a recycling depot, which will be dirty and dusty. The working environment can also get quite warm at times. This role will offer long-term employment for good workers.
To apply for this position; you must be comfortable with repetitive work, be able to stand for long periods and happy to work as part of a team. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references