Night Shift Loaders (Hinckley)
On-going work is avaliable.
In return, the hourly rate of pay for this position is £10.41 which increases to £11.74 after 12 weeks.
The operation runs Sunday to Friday. The start times range between 1700 and 2100.
Seeking night shift loaders for our busy hub in Hinckley.
Your main tasks will include:
• Loading (up to 30kg)
• Parcel scanning
• Cage/pallet movement
• Parcel sorting
You will be required to have your own transport due to shift start time and location. As well as this you must have your own saftey boots and warehouse expierence.
You will need to be comfortable having a DBS application and completing an onsite induction.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references