Machine Operative – Plastics
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Temporary role for the first 13 weeks then permanent contract issued providing both parties are happy
This role pays £9.15 per hour to begin with, after a 13-week period your permanent contract will be issued and will co inside with a pay increase. Opportunity for progression is very high within this role due to the pay grading system you can work through
This role involves working on a shift pattern basis covering both days and nights. This pattern also means working across the weekends. Shifts are always 12 hours and never more than 4 a week. Full rota will be given prior to interview.
We are currently seeking a plastic extrusion operative to work for thriving business based in the Sheffield area. The ideal candidate would be required to assist in the production of plastic boarding and protection products. The process will begin with the raw product all the way through to the item leaving the door. You will be required to do machine work within the operations. This may mean using an extrusion machine or an injection mould style machine.
To apply for this role you must have a good, positive working attitude with a keen eye for detail. Must have previous manufacturing experience and experience in plastic manufacturing such as injection moulding, blow moulding and extrusion would be extremely advantageous
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references