LGV C / HGV 2 / Cat C / Flat Bed Driver
This is a full-time, ongoing role with the possibility of it leading to a permanent position.
The wage for this position is £9.50 per hour with an extra £25 per night out.
The Working week for this role is Monday to Friday starting at 05:00. You will be working an average of 12 hours per day, around 56 per hours a week.
Experienced HGV Class 2 drivers are required for a large independent logistics company delivering to various locations across the UK from the clients main manufacturing site in Eastwood, Nottingham. This role will involve the freight being unloaded using cranes and Forklifts. There is no handballing required within this position. You must be flexible and willing to do a night out for this role.
For this role you will need the following;
• A current full UK LGV C licence
• A valid CPC and digital tachograph card
• A minimum of 1 years proven Class 2 experience
• Experience on flat bed vehicles
• No DR/DD convictions and/or disqualification
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references