HGV2 ongoing Tipper driver
This is ongoing ad hoc work with occasional long term contract work available and some full time positions available for the right applicant.
This position pays £10 per hour PAYE and more for limited company drivers and weekend working.
This position is 5 days per week Monday to Friday with an average of 10-12 hours per shift with 1-3 tips and reloads expected per shift. Starts times can vary slightly but expect to be between 06:00hrs and 07:30hrs
Our client a local family run Plant and Tipper Hire company based in Sheffield is currently seeking Class 2 (Cat C) HGV drivers for a long term night contract. The position is Class 2 Tipper driver responsible for the safe loading and unloading of tipper vehicles at road side and quarry locations across the Midlands
In order to be suitable for this position you must have to following,
• A valid C entitlement on your driving license.
• A driver qualification card (CPC)
• A digital tachograph card
• Experience on Tipper Vehicles essential
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references