HGV/LGV/ Class 2 Drivers- Day work
The rate of pay for this role is £10.50 per hour.
This position is Monday to Friday, with a 07:00am start. Due to the nature of the work finishing hours will vary.
Class 2 drivers are needed to deliver goods across the Midlands region.
This role is a Multi-Drop role with handball involved so you must be physically able to perform manual handling tasks.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be expected to perform a minimum of 5 drops per shift.
Ideal candidates must have the following:
- A full UK driving licence (HGV Class 2)
- A valid CPC Card.
- A valid Digi-Tacho Card.
- No DD/DR convictions and/or disqualifications
- Good communication skills.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references