HGV/LGV Class 2 Drivers – Adhoc
Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
This role will pay £10 on Days £11 on nights.
Start times will vary, depending on availability of the driver and shifts available.
Highly reputable company based in Rotherham are currently seeking HGV Class 2 Drivers to work on an ad-hoc basis. You will be required to drive a refrigerated vehicle from collection point to delivery point. No handball required. You will need to ensure loads are safely loaded, ensure all paperwork is completed and that all issues are reported back to the office.
To apply for this role you must hold a valid class 2 entitlement to drive, a valid digital tachograph card and the drivers CPC qualification. Experience in commercial class 2 driving. Experience in driving refrigerated vehicles would be advantageous
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references