HGV/LGV Class 2 Driver – Nights
Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
Ongoing role and can lead to permanent for the right candidate
This role will pay £11 per hour on nights
This role will involve starting at 17:00 daily and working Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for our client, a reputable logistics company based in Rotherham for HGV Class 2 Drivers to work on the nights shift. You will be required to collect a load from one RDC and deliver to another warehouse or RDC in the mainland UK. Must always ensure that paperwork is completed and returned to the depo at the end of the route. Must always report issues to the base and have good level of communications with base and customers alike.
Must have previous experience in driving a class 2 vehicle, a valid driver’s digital tachograph card and a drivers CPC Qualification card. Positive can do attitude towards work and good attention to detail is required.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references