HGV/LGV Class 2 Driver – Days
Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham
This role can be ongoing leading to permanent for the right candidate or be a casual role for a driver just looking for a few days; this purely depends on the driver
The rate of pay for this role is £10.50 per hour.
This role will involve working Monday through to Friday starting at between. 3am and 7am daily. Finish time will purely depend on the route for the day
mmediate starts available for experienced HGV/Class 2 drivers with our Rotherham based client. The company is a well-established temperature controlled courier with over 100 years of experience in the sector.
Duties for this role will include daily vehicle checks and reporting any defects accordingly, ensuring all PODs are signed, accurate maintenance of paperwork, complying with driving hours rules and regulations at all times and ensuring loads are safely secured.
You will also be required to be punctual, organised and well presented.
This position requires you to have the following:
• A full HGV Class 2 UK Driving License (C)
• 2 Years of HGV Class 2 UK Driving experience
• To have held your HGV Class 2 C license for more than 2 years
• A Driver Qualification Card (CPC)
• A Digital Tachograph Card
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references