HGV/LGV CLASS 1 C+E NIGHT OUT DRIVERS
This is an ongoing position for the right candidate.
You will be paid:
• £11.00 - £13 per hour - dependant on your pay scheme.
• £25 for nights out.
• Expenses to be paid separately.
This position will be Monday to Friday with a 0530 start. Due to restrictions on site you may be required to night out – this will not be every night.
We currently require HGV Class 1 C+E Shunter drivers for our busy transport yard based in Kirby Muxloe (LE9)
• Liaising with Warehouse/Transport
• Carrying out full yard checks
• Follow current VOR process
• Moving trailers safely around the yard
• Assist with any yard / trailer related queries.
You will need to be TUG/TERBERG trained and have held your C+E Licence for 1 year or more (due to insurance reasons).
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references