HGV/LGV C+E/Class 1 – Nights
This is a full time, temp2perm position.
The rate of pay is £12.00 per hour.
You will be working Monday to Friday, starting 19:00 and averaging around 10 to 12 hours per shift.
QS Recruitment are recruiting for experienced and reliable HGV Class 1 drivers to work for our client in Doncaster.
You will be required to make deliveries of office supplies to warehouses, offices, RDC’s and stores across Yorkshire. There will be handball involved in this position.
Applicants must have:-
- Full, UK driving license as well as CPC and Tacho
- No more than 6 points for insurance purposes
- 1 Years' HGV experience
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references