HGV / LGV / C+E / Class 1 – Nights
This is an on going, full time position.
The wage for this role is £11.50 per hour.
The work week will be Tuesday to Saturday with a 22:00 start and working an average of 11 hours per night.
Class 1 drivers are required for one of the UK’s leading next day freight delivery services. This Client utilises the newest and best technology and offers exceptional levels of service. This role is based in Colwick with driving to various locations so a good geographical knowledge of UK roads is essential. There will be around 10 to 12 deliveries.
To apply for this position you will need;
• A full UK C+E/Class 1 Driving Licence
• An in-date CPC card
• A digital tachograph card
• Excellent time keeping skills
• Good level of communication skills
We cannot consider any candidates with any DR, DD or IN10 convictions within the past 5 years.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references