HGV – LGV – C+E – Class 1 Driver
This is a temp/ongoing role with no end date
Pay will range form £10 to £18 per hour. depending on days worked
The hours of work for this position are Monday to Friday starting each day at 0600 -1600 working an average of 55 hours per week.
We are currently looking for Class 1 drivers to work on various contracts around Lincolnshire. We have work to suit you whether it’s multidrop, trunking and general haulage.
Must have a LGV C+E license and a digital tachograph card. Must have a CPC card also. Maximum of 6 points will be accepted. Will take new pass drivers too.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references