HGV Class 2 Drivers Required
This role is ongoing for drivers who excel within the role.
The pay will be an hourly wage of £11 to £13 per hour dependant on pay scheme.
The days will be Monday to Friday and the start times will be between 05:00 and 10:00, routes last 8 to 10 hours.
Class 2 HIAB drivers are needed for our client with sites in and around Nuneaton. This role will include delivering building materials to both Business and Personal Customers using a remote HIAB.
To apply for this position you will need the following:
• Minimum of 6 months HGV Class 2 HIAB experience
• Have a valid in date CPC
• Have a valid in date Digital Tacho
• A maximum of 6 points on your licence
• Good communication skills and customer service skills
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references