HGV Class 2 Driver – Potential Nights Away
This is an ongoing role and can lead to permanent work for the right candidate
Weekly pay for this role would be in excess of £550. £25 per night paid for night out.
This role is a Monday to Friday role starting at around 5am daily. Occasional nights out are involved in this role.
HGV Class 2 drivers are required for customer in the chesterfield area. Driver would be required to do 1 – 5 drops daily depending on location. Handball would be involved in the role in small amounts. You will need to ensure your load is loaded correctly prior to departure and in some cases, assistance with the loading would be required. Must ensure vehicles kept in a good condition, must ensure all paperwork is completed and any issues are reported to the transport office. This role will involve the occasional night out
A valid class 2 driving licence, a valid digital tachograph card and a drivers CPC qualification are all essential. Previous experience would be preferred. Must have not have more than 6 points on licence and no DR/DD convictions.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references