HGV 1/ LGV C+E (Part Time)
This is an opportunity for constant work throughout 2019.
Pay will be £10.25 per hour, time and a quarter Saturday, time and a half Sunday.
Your working hours will be:
This is day work starting from 0600. You will work approx. 25/30 hours per week. Working across 2 to 3 week days to suit yourself. Weekend work available upon request
We are currently seeking a Class 1 multidrop driver for deliveries throughout the Grimsby and midlands areas, running out of Grimsby/Immingham. No manual handling of the load required, as goods will be forklifted off.
All applicants must have an LGV C+E entitlement digital tachograph card, completed CPC qualification and a maximum of 6 penalty points.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references