Class 1 C+E HGV/LGV Driver
This is a full time position that will lead to ongoing work for the right candidate.
The pay rate for this position is between £14.50 and £15.50 per hour
The working week is from Monday to Friday.The start times are between 17:00pm and 19:00pm
Potential Earning of £690 per week, working Monday to Friday nights averaging around 9 hours work per day. This position entails a maximum of 3 drops or collections with no manual handling requirements.
Your main responsibilities for this role are the following;
– Ensuring all delivery and collection notes and paperwork are correct
– Provide accurate paperwork relevant to the allocated job.
To apply for this role you must:
• Hold a valid LGV C+E Licence
• Have a valid CPC Card
• Have Digital Tachograph card
• Be a competent driver
• Good communication skills
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references