Class 1 HGV Driver (Days)
PAYE rate will be £10.50 per hour
Time and a third – Saturday
Time and a half - Sunday
Your working hours will be:
• Normal hours will be Monday to Friday, on occasion you may be required to run back on a Saturday.
• You will start each day at 0700 on day work.
• You will be completing on average 50-60 hours of duty per week.
We are recruiting for a Class 1 Driver to start immediately. You will be responsible for the distribution of general goods from the Caistor site to one of two midland locations.
All applicants must have an LGV C+E entitlement digital tachograph card, completed CPC qualification and a maximum of 6 penalty points.
Once you have applied for a job, if you are suitable you will be invited to your local office for an interview. On arrival for your interview you will be asked to provide proof of:
- Your entitlement to work in the UK.
- If the position that you have applied for requires a qualification you will be asked to provide proof of that qualification (such as both parts of your driving licence, a forklift truck licence, a CRB or DBS certificate etc).
- Proof of your home address (such as a utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of your National Insurance number (such as a National Insurance card, P60, P45 a letter from HMRC)
- Details of two references